Laser Hair Removal Cost - Prices by Body AreaLaser Hair Removal Costs
Depending upon which area of your body that you choose to treat, your laser hair removal pricing could differ significantly. Each cost will vary based on the body part that you choose to treat, and keep in mind that many people choose to combine body part sites so that they treat multiple areas at once. Often times, the laser hair removal center where you are choosing to treat will give you a package deal for treating more than one area of your body at one time. One other thing to consider is in adding body sites at the last minute. Many laser hair removal centers will give you a small discount for adding on a body site the day of your treatment, so you may want to ask if they have any specials available for adding on a small site to your package, like your toes or feet.
Each laser hair removal center does have their own pricing structure, but here are some of the typical pricing that you can expect for each body site:
- Upper Lip: $50-$150 per treatment, and 5 to 7 treatments are necessary.
- Chin: $70-$200 per treatment, and 5 to 7 treatments are needed.
- Full Face: $250-$600 per treatment, which will include all areas of the face, as well as the lip and chin. 5 to 7 treatments are needed. However, if you do have very coarse hair on your face, it may take many more treatments for all of the hair to be gone completely because it is a hormonal area.
- Underarms: $75 $250 per treatment, and 5 to 7 treatments are normally necessary. If you do have very coarse hair in your underarms, it may take even more touch up treatments to remove the hair completely.
- Bikini Area: $100-$300 per treatment. The price will range significantly based on whether you do the bikini line, partial bikini, or the complete Brazilian bikini package. 5 to 7 treatments are normally needed in this area.
- Man's Back: $300-$600 per treatment. 5 to 7 treatments will be needed, and it may take longer to see results since the hair in this area is very coarse.
- Shoulders: $300-$600 per treatment. Often times, your laser hair removal center may give you a special for adding shoulders onto another area of your body, like the back or neck, as a part of the package. 5 to 7 treatments will be needed.
- Legs: The full legs may cost up to $800, and the lower legs can range anywhere from $200-$400 per treatment. Many women will popularly get only their lower legs done, which occurs directly above the knee all the way to the ankle. 5 to 7 treatments will be necessary, but it all depends upon the texture of hair that you have. Many women see great results after anywhere from four treatments on the legs.
- Feet and Toes: Smaller body sites, like the feet and toes, may range in price starting at $69 per treatment. You will need 5 to 7 treatments, but again, the laser hair removal center that you are working with may package together the feet and toes with the legs for an even better deal.
- Ab Trail: This is another small body site that starts at $69 per treatment. This can again be added onto other body sites for an overall treatment deal, such as the bikini area.
With laser hair removal, it is important to keep in mind that you will need roughly 5 to 7 treatments to see results. However, these treatments will be spread out more and more over a long period of time, so you will not be required to pay all of the money at once. Still, it is important to remember that if you choose to pay all of the money upfront for the total package, you will often receive a discount for paying in full.
Try to keep updated with the laser hair removal center in your area through commercials and e-mail since many laser hair removal centers will run specials based on the season, such as a bikini package on sale for $99 in the springtime. This is a fantastic deal that is very easy to take advantage of, so depending upon the area of the country that you live in, you may be able to secure an affordable laser hair removal package when it goes on sale. It is also important to ask any laser hair removal center that you are working with about their current specials so that you can purchase any packages on special at a discounted cost.
This article was written by Bethany North. Bethany is a licensed esthetician with experience in hands-on experience in chemical peels, microdermabrasion, facials, laser hair removal, makeup applications, skin analysis, waxing, spray tanning, and product ingredient assessment. She has also worked as a salon sales and training consultant, as well as a consultant for beauty and hair care product lines in branding and marketing.