View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2008, 01:29 AM   #11
Paola29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekkle626 View Post
I filled a complaint with BBB for Lite touch laser and Laser Cosmetica. It seems to me that there is something very sketchy going on between these two companies. I even spoke to the president of laser cosmetica, Ryan Bloch. He had very very little knowledge of what is going on. They hate me at laser cosmetica because I keep calling to find out information. What bothers me the most is that this is not like buying a sofa. This has do with our skin and bodies. How can Laser Cosmetica extend such a BIG courtesy if it is not a goood business decision. They are picking and choosing who they are going to treat over the phone. Apparently Lite Touch was supposed to send over all of our files to Laser Cosmetica almost 2 months ago. After the first month I called both companies, Lite touch told me they still had my file and Laser cosmetica told me that they had to physically go and pick our files. In the end I had to beg Lite Touch to fax me over my file and my mom's file. If Laser Cosmetica is doing us a favor why would they go as far as telling their employees to go and physically pick up the files of patients that they have no intention of even treating.

WE PAID FOR SERVICES WE NEVER RECIEVED, NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT IS AFFECTING THE RESULTS OF OUR TREATMENTS.

I JUST WANT MY TREATMENTS!!!!!!!!!
Do you have your file on hand and laser cosmetica is still refusing to treat you? I agree with you, something is going on between these two companies.
Why would laser cosmetica "honor" Lite Touch Contracts without any benefit?According to them they are just trying to do us a favor but the doorman at the Columbus Circle location told me that laser cosmetica took Lite Touch's equipment in exchange for the services they would have to provide to Lite Touch clients. This a big mess!
Paola29 is offline   Reply With Quote