View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #18
Panitzshea

Angry I too was scammed by Laser Cosmetica!!!

I went there for help with mild acne and blemishes from acne on my face and back, they signed me up for packages that were on sale...microdermabrasion and chemical peels...my first treatment went well...the second treatment was with a different person that recommended I do a stronger treatment to yield results...to make a long story short, she burned me and I had tiny little scabs all over my face and upper back, I asked for a refund and told them I didn't want to use their services anymore...I was told to put cortisone cream on my skin to avoid scarring...I have permanent scars...This was back in early 2007, they refused to give me a refund, they will not contact me, they took over $3,000, ruined my credit with "Carecredit" and they're still practicing....now they don't do chemical peels on women of color! I wonder why?....I'm fed up and I feel like they should get away with conning people and stealing money. I was told I was going to get a refund from the manager named Sabrina....now supposedly she no longer works there....how convient...
Panitzshea is offline   Reply With Quote