4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Provider Recommendations

Unread 10-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #11
Wendy

Send a message via Skype™ to Wendy

Do a search online, and look for the reviews. Type laser hair removal reviews.. and then your city. You will be surprised at what you find. Then call at least 3 clinics, and go to a consultation with all of them. dont let ANY of them pressure you into a treatment, and most importantly- dont sign ANYTHING. go with you gut feeling, if you feel good about a place, then go for it... if for any reason you dont... run! Make sure they have a guarantee, and check out the type of laser that is used. i dont recommend an IPL for permanent results. Look for a laser that has a wavelength of at least 800 nanometers. (Lightsheer diode, or alexandrite).. good luck.
Unread 10-05-2008, 01:36 AM   #12
denverlaser
Banned

Default Finding a reputable laser hair removal provider

First off, I have to let you know that I am a laser hair removal provider in Denver, so with that being said I thought I would share with you some of the best ways that I have seen customers verify our services and business practices.

1. Most of our clients do come to us through referrals from past customers, so make sure you ask your friends who they might recommend.

2. Complete your research before you go. When I say this, I mean check out this site for sure and all of the fantastic information it provides. Another great resource for information on permanent hair removal is www.hairremovaldenver.com. There are many other fantastic resources throughout the internet on laser hair removal. The entire reason for this is so that during your initial consultation, you will be able to ask the provider questions that would help you gauge their experience and knowledge.

3. Make sure to search the providers reviews, this can be easily done by searching through Google. The best search is (using quotation marks) "the provider name" reviews. By doing this you should be able to pull up customer reviews through Google, Yahoo, Citysearch, etc.

4. Ask the provider for references, and make sure you call them!

These are the four best ideas that I could give you when looking for a hair removal professional in your area.
denverlaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2008, 10:45 PM   #13
funnybunny

Default Reputable LHR provider

Word of mouth is one of the best ways to find out about the experience and credibility of a provider. I got my recommendation through a friend and knew exactly what to expect as it was exactly as she had explained it! Please note that there are laser hair removal centers and private practitioners. Although they offer the same service, the attention and care you get is vastly different. I would recommend avoiding the "centers" - they usually try and talk you into getting a package which usually expires and you see someone different each time you come in for a session. If you're in the NYC area check out Lynda Christine, RN (Laser Nurse) - she's the one I see and she's excellent at getting rid of those unwanted hairs!

Last edited by funnybunny; 11-10-2008 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Title
funnybunny is offline   Reply With Quote