4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Women

Unread 09-21-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
indecisivegirl

Default Advice needed

Hello, i am an asian girl who is suffering with hair on the side of my face. I have never touched it but it is something i am constanly aware of. Have decided to go for the lazer removal but amstill unsure because i am aware that after all the treatments the hair will not grow bk as much and will be lot less visible, however wot can i expect after my 1st treatment? Will the hair that grows look like stubble which men have? the hair i have at the moment is soft n doesnt stick out like stubble and i am worried that the timeinbetween each treatment whether it be 4-6 weeks i will look like i have stubble on my face? please can some1 plz giv me some advice.
thank u
indecisivegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2007, 06:50 PM   #2
Chris
Administrator

It will not look like stubble at all. Whether or not it'll be 100% gone is questionable, but treatments never make the hair grow thicker/longer etc.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
11kjr221

First of all if u can be ok with what u have on your face and if it is not too bad, i advice dont go for laser hair removal. I m also an asian and had the dark thick sideburns on my face . Before i had a very smooth and soft skin , but after 2 treatments of full face i started having acne all over my face . I never had acne in my life. Although hair have been thinner after 5 treatments,but still they r there and also skin color change.i wished i would have not done this . Also, side affects are skin will be dry, specially lips.
11kjr221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #4
ehailey

If you're lucky enough, you may see some permanent hair growth reduction. If it doesn't work, there are just a few potential side effects but the hair will not grow back thicker or something.
ehailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2011, 12:48 AM   #5
Ginger_LaBeouf

After the first treatment, a lof of the hair will appear to have grown back, but don't fret. Less and less will come back with each treatment.
Ginger_LaBeouf is offline   Reply With Quote