4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Men

Unread 05-21-2011, 04:49 PM   #21
rider

Default unwanted erection

Yes, I know what you are talking about. I was so afraid this would happened to me, so I masturbated before my first visit. But it did not help very much. I told my (female) technician about my worries, but I got a very polite and kind answer that I should not feel embarrassed or worry. This she would cope well with she told me. So now I'm relaxed and comfortable even I know I have or get an erection during the treatments (it does happen). I guess there is not many men who would be able to control this 100% while a female put fluid on your very private parts while holding and bending it in many different angles to cover all areas of it. So I have told her I very much appreciate her professional handling of it. I guess personal chemistry in some point matters too.

I am situated in a Scandinavian country.

Last edited by rider; 05-21-2011 at 04:58 PM.
rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #22
smoothie

Send a message via MSN to smoothie

Wow! Hard to believe it's been 4 years since I posted on this site.
I continued with IPL treatments until August of 2009 and then switched to a different clinic that uses an actual laser, a Gentlelase. The tech is better trained, has done numerous courses, etc.
She is very knowledgable and professional.
I am about to go for treatment #8 this Friday and the results are encouraging.
The hair grows back much slower, finer and sparser than originally. I think I may need several more treatments yet, the hair seems a bit stubborn.
This tech suggested at the beginning that maybe I should do the full brozilian which included the behind since it's included in the cost, so I now do the behind as well.
I still get erections from time to time, but have had no problems or orgasms.
The laser was set at 16 joules the last 2 times and will likely get set to 17 this time. I notice the zaps mostly on a few darker areas and areas with more hair, so will try a numbing spray this next time I think.
So, how's everybody else doing?
smoothie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 03:33 AM   #23
TMos

I have an older nurse that typically does my treatment and with the ice packs its virtually impossible to get hard. Two of the sessions she had really attractive nurses training and I thought it would be an issue but wasn't, actually it was a bit embarrassing how much the ice made it smaller LOL.

However, this last time it was just one of the younger nurses that was cute as well and she didn't use the ice packs. Not to mention she wanted me to hold the shaft in different positions to get all around. Needless to say I got rock hard and then for some reason she's zapping the shaft just right from bottom to top and I start cumming... a LOT. My hand was over the head but it was tough to hide. I had to jump up to grab tissue to clean myself up and she just had me lay back on my stomach to do the back side.
TMos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 04:41 AM   #24
smoothie

Hi TMos,
Thanks for the reply.
I had an orgasm once during my IPL treatment. It was the second one and the tech wanted to have another girl in the room whom she said was training. I have since wondered if maybe she just wanted the other girl there or the other girl wanted to be there to see it.
Anyway, I had on eye shields and could not see anything. I was super erect and sensitive after they spread on the cooling gel. It has a kind of tingling cooling effect.
About 5 minutes into the treatment I felt an orgasm coming on suddenly and quickly. I grabbed the towel and placed it over the head. Then asked if I could use the washroom before we continued. I'm sure they knew what happened. I felt kind of embarassed and took several minutes to clean up. They finished the treatment. The next time I went there was only the original tech and I'm not sure if I even got an erection.
I had about 5 different techs while doing IPL and some removed the towel completely, others left it partly covering. I had more erections, but no more orgasms.
Since switching clinics I now do true laser and there is only one tech who will treat guys doing brozilians. She is cute, but very professional and well trained.
I wear eye shields again so I can't see anything, but it would be nice to be able to see.
She does all the moving things around and keeps the towel covering the head of my penis all the time. She just uncovers small areas she is treating at a time. The icepack is offered to me after we finish to cool things off.I have never asked her if guys or girls ever have orgasms during treatments and no tech has ever said it happens.
Anyway, I guess you are proof that I'm not the only person this has happened to.
Unread 05-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #25
limone

I'd like to share my experience with laser hair removal. So far I've received four IPL treatments of boyzilian (pubic and perianal area, penis, buttocks and anal crack), underarms and legs in a hair removal salon. Generally, IPL is less painful and much cheaper but also less effective than diode laser. I made an appointment by phone and was told that the salon has a lot of experience in female and male hair removal on all body areas. I was a bit nervous, but appeared on time and was given a booklet to read. The first step was just filling a consultation card and a patch test on my armpits left inguinal area and front side of the calf, with start of treatment after at least three days. The cosmetologist her name was Lena - was very nice and friendly female, dressed in a white scrub matched with sheer tights and open toe sandals. I was told that at least 6 to 10 treatments would be required. She mentioned, as brazilian was the most frequent procedure, the facility had purchased the new treatment table with retractable stirrups. Lena asked if I didn't mind position with my feet in stirrups which gives better access to the treated areas. Most of females had nothing against, some males still felt embarassed. Moreover, there were some cosmetology students completing their apprenticeship assisting the procedures. I would be give a 20% discount, if agreed. I said OK to both and signed the consent form. The day before I shaved the areas to be treated. My first appointment was early in the morning. Lena led me to the treatment room (it was very clean, brightly led with a sophisticated massage table and IPL machine) and asked to remove all my clothes (I was doing underarms simultaneously), put on a disposable g-string and lie down on the couch. The paper thong was just to walk to couch and was later cut off by the technician. I didn't use it all during the next sessions. There were two other students in the room. First I had to lay down on my stomach and the buttocks were spread by the trainees. All treated areas were covered with the cooling gel. I felt mild electrical tingles, in anal crack the snapping of a rubber band, which was really painful. There was the sensation of some heat and a slight smell of burning hair. After my buttocks were done I had to roll on my back to perform the front side. She pulled out the stirrups from below the table and positioned my feet in them so my knees were wide spread apart and I was exposed. Actually, it was quite comfortable position making the work easier. The cosmetologist zapped my pubic area excluding small patch, penis (which was painful), inguinal and perineal areas. Scrotal sac was not done due to darker skin. Though it wasn't a relaxing procedure, my overall impression is very positive. The cosmetologist was expertise and it was clear that my nakedness was nothing unusual for her. When she stated to treat the penis, I got an erection. I was feeling embarrassed, but Lena told that it was a normal reaction and happened really frequently. She asked if I wished to use condom to prevent any leakage. I eagerly agreed, as I realized that when the reaction subsides I'll start to release pre-cum. She quickly unpacked a foil and unrolled a condom on my penis but only slightly below the glans, just to be able to continue her work. When she finished with my member, my hard-on released, however I really noticed some transparent fluid within the condom. It was really a good idea, because I didn't stain the exam table. First two sessions were painful, especially penis and perianal area. The most important is good result after four sessions.
limone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2012, 12:08 AM   #26
smoothie

Hi Limone,
Interesting to read your experience. Somewhat similar to my IPL treatments at the beginning.
I have switched to true laser and find the results better.
Keep us posted on how things go and good luck.
Unread 05-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #27
limone

I'd like to wrap-up my experience and compare my personal results with IPL and diode laser.
1. Underarms: several years of waxing with constant regrowth, then 5 treatments of diode laser, completed three years ago. Fantastic result - total 100% hair loss.
2. Boyzilian: tried waxing once with terrible results. Then a single treatment with diode laser, only the front, really painful and expensive. I was disappointed. First, the technician performed LHR only on both inguinal sides and a little of perineum. She refused to treat pubic area, penis and testicles. Buttocks were possible in extra charge. Possibly she was right, because I was feeling needles in my flesh, when she zapped below the scrotum. Then I switched to IPL, so far completed four treatments of whole boyzilian with buttocks and crack. I started more or less a year ago with sessions repeated every 3 months (I'm not in a hurry), with the last one in the end of March. The result is astonishingly good: reduction of 70% hair. I realize a least five further sessions are required, however IPL is much cheaper (it's crucial for me) and less painful. Even I didn't have to use the numbing cream, ice - packs were enough. Only the butt crack was very uncomfortable. I'm prepared that probably even after completion of the whole treatment I'll have to submit for anamnestic procedure at least once a year. Moreover, I'm a good candidate: relatively white skin with dark hair.
3. Last but not the least, the IPL spa is well organized. They don't perform any other treatments except of IPL. The technicians are well trained and admit both: men and women for any kind of hair removal. The treatment room is private, clean, almost clinical. First I use bidet in the restrooms, what improves my self-confidence. Then I undress in a cubicle except of tank top and socks. Even If I come barefoot in sandals, I put socks on to feel a bit asexual – just a patient to treat. Then I put a disposable thong and climb onto the table. In the meantime the cosmetologist fills the papers and makes a small talk asking about any reactions and results after the previous treatment. I am sitting on table, which resembles a massage table, but is quite sophisticated. It has pneumatic backrest, adjustable drop section, retractable stirrups and is hands-free foot controlled. There is a tray with some accessories: protective eyewear, razors, gloves, tissues, refrigerated clear ultrasound gel, wooden spatulas, skin cooling gel packs, white marker pencils, wipes, post-treatment skin calming lotion and a box with non-lubricated condoms and female pantyliners. The treatment starts: I put on glasses, seat back in relaxed position and scoot down to the edge of the table. The technician helps to guide each of my feet into a strirrup, one on each side of the table. Laying back like this, it is hard to see her face, or for her to see my face. I know this position is rather uncommon in spa salons and the first time I was feeling awkward. However it's really comfortable for the technician and relaxing for me. She may just operate sitting on the stool, not to bend over patients all day long. Then she cuts my disposable thong on both sides but leaves the small pouch on my penis and testicles. First she shaves the stubble and performs my pubic and inguinal areas after covering with a cooling gel. From this moment I experience growing erection, which is involuntary and is result of manual stimulation, zapping and electric tingles. I never masturbate specially before the treatment and let things happen naturally. When she starts the base of my penis, my hard-on is really visible. I can't see it, because of my reclined position and protective glasses, but feel it well. The technician is not surprised, continues working, but sometimes unrolls a condom to give me some extra protection. Mostly, the erection subsides, when it becomes really painful. When I am done on the front with perineum, the table becomes flat and lay on my stomach. She does my buttocks. I have to spread buttocks apart with my hands to enable her to finish the crack, which is really uncomfortable. The whole treatment last about 45 minutes. My skin is a little red and smells with burning hair.

Last edited by limone; 05-07-2012 at 11:53 AM.
limone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #28
TMos

Yeah it seems that they schedule the newer nurses to attend when I have an appointment for training purposes. To be honest I prefer having an erection since otherwise with the ice packs my penis tends to shrink down a bit and I'm a bit on the small side to begin with. Now that I think back I was asking the nurse what she had done and how much of her pubic hair she kept to get ideas. She was quite descriptive about her trimmed vagina so that probably didn't help. LOL
Unread 07-17-2012, 01:57 AM   #29
bondfan

This post almost sounds like some of the stuff I used to read in Penthouse... using a condom? I'd like to hear professional estheticians confirm this...
bondfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012, 07:51 AM   #30
TMos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondfan View Post
This post almost sounds like some of the stuff I used to read in Penthouse... using a condom? I'd like to hear professional estheticians confirm this...
Yeah Ive never had them place or offer a condom. The one time I did ejaculate, I covered it and grabbed a tissue right away so she flipped me on my stomach to do my anus to avoid the situation LOL