4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Men

Unread 12-25-2011, 06:29 AM   #1
lazerguy

Default Any guys gettin the braz done?

Hello,

Recently decided to go with a brazilian..After shaving for quite a few years and also waxing for the past year, i decided enough is enough and im done with the hair down there! I said i wouldnt pay the amount of money to get it done but i found a groupon for a pretty descent price and went for it. The doctor works out of area upscale spa's. He uses an IPL machine and from what i can tell its top of the line, (i think he rents new ones for each week he does treatments). He does not do the balls or shaft because he doesnt think that its to safe, and also that he claims it would really hurt. Just had my first treatment last week and i have to say it really wasnt that bad at all, a lot easier than waxing (didnt hurt as much, was very very quick..5 minutes). The worst part about the treatment was when he did the gooch, that one hurt bad! Anyone have any experience with this area? really hoping for good results, im the perfect candidate as far as skin color and hair color is concerned. Any ideas on why the gooch is so sensative to this, and/or how to help with it? I know theres other threads about this topic, but there all pretty old.

Cheers
lazerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
Ginger_LaBeouf

I have had the female Brazilian done and yes the "gooch" does hurt quite a bit! From experience with other areas, I've found that areas that have little meat on them seem to hurt the most. There are lots of ways to prevent pain though (http://www.foreverlaserhairremoval.c...r-removal-pain). You can consider using a numbing cream or icing the area beforehand. Also, caffeine has been suspected to make people more sensitive so try to avoid caffeine that day and see if that helps at all.

Last edited by Ginger_LaBeouf; 01-12-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something!
Ginger_LaBeouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 07:28 AM   #3
rider

Well I done it all, balls, shaft, and the area between anus and balls. Yes a little more sensitive there, but it worked just fine. Almost totally smooth now. Just tiny tiny light hair left that is almost invisible. Also the anus are is totally smooth now. Some parts there have darker skin, but the IPL machine works great :-) No concerns about working the balls, they had a concern in the beginning, but due to vasectomy many years ago, fertility is not an issue. Not sure if it would have any effect anyway. Very professional and kind staff dealing with male customers. I felt very safe and relaxed.
rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2012, 04:57 AM   #4
soob

I'm in the middle of a brazilian treatment session. The first time over any area is more painful than any other time for me. I'm getting the whole nine yards done and am pleased with most of the results so far. The only problem I have is that I wanted to keep hair in the area above my pubic bone and the second treatment went a bit too far and I have less than I wanted. Oh well, nothing to be done about it now.
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 06:32 AM   #5
babymashimaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerguy View Post
Hello,

Recently decided to go with a brazilian..After shaving for quite a few years and also waxing for the past year, i decided enough is enough and im done with the hair down there! I said i wouldnt pay the amount of money to get it done but i found a groupon for a pretty descent price and went for it. The doctor works out of area upscale spa's. He uses an IPL machine and from what i can tell its top of the line, (i think he rents new ones for each week he does treatments). He does not do the balls or shaft because he doesnt think that its to safe, and also that he claims it would really hurt. Just had my first treatment last week and i have to say it really wasnt that bad at all, a lot easier than waxing (didnt hurt as much, was very very quick..5 minutes). The worst part about the treatment was when he did the gooch, that one hurt bad! Anyone have any experience with this area? really hoping for good results, im the perfect candidate as far as skin color and hair color is concerned. Any ideas on why the gooch is so sensative to this, and/or how to help with it? I know theres other threads about this topic, but there all pretty old.

Cheers
Hi..how much did u pay for the treatment???
babymashimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #6
smoothie

Send a message via MSN to smoothie

I tried IPL brozilian for just over a year and was not pleased with the results.
I switched to a clinic with better prices, better trained tech and they use a laser.
The results are much better.
As well, I am having everything done, front and back, a real brozilian. She treats the area above the shaft, a bit of the shaft itself, the scrotum, and thru the legs to the back where she does the butt crack. The areas with more concentrated hair or pigment seem to sting a bit when zapped.
smoothie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 03:28 AM   #7
TMos

I've had it all done and with numbing cream and ice packs it's overall not too bad. Anus area was actually the least painful for some reason though.
TMos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
limone

I'm doing boyzilian by IPL machine with satisfying results. Already, I've completed four treatments with loss of at leat 70% hair. Certainly, at least 5-6 treatment will required. However IPL is mauch cheaper and less painful than laser. I didn't need to put numbing cream, ice-packs were enough. The only one really painful area was buttock crack.
limone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 02:50 AM   #9
flyboy67

I'm going this Saturday for the full brazilian. Never thought I'd find a place nearby that would do a full laser brazilian on guys, but I finally did. I recently used an epilator down there but decided it was too painful. I hope it does the job since I too am tired of doing the "majic" depilatory thing. I've never once taken a razor to my genitals...

I did my hands, knuckles and full arms a few years ago with a lot of success. This will make me totally hair free from the crotch, up.
flyboy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 05:17 AM   #10
bluechip

is the spa near LA?
bluechip is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brazilian, ipl, laser, male, male brazilian