4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Men

Unread 11-09-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
NorthLeeds

Default Laser Hair Removal - Shaft of Penis

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a clinic in the north of England (Leeds) that offers laser hair removal on the shaft of the penis? I have dark coarse hairs that are uncomfortable and need to go!

I would also like to get a brazilian type laser treatment at the same time as well.

Any help much appreciated!

N
NorthLeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2011, 06:21 AM   #2
lazerguy

Im probably not near your location but...the place im going to wont do the shaft or balls, because the doctor is concerned with the health effects. this was somewhat disappointing when i learned this in my consultation. However, i got the deal on groupon and was somewhat "locked in". However im getting as much of a "brazilian" as he will do. Just had the first treatment about a week ago, cant wait to be done with shaving!
lazerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #3
rider

Hi I know a place in Norway that will do all of it. Shaft, balls and butt. Not laser, but IPL and I am very excitet being smooth all over now after 10 threatments.
rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #4
bondfan

Default shaft

I get the hair on the shaft of my cock removed by electrolysis (needle) and it doesn't hurt as much as laser did. Works quite well too. I'm sure here are more shops that have electrolysis than lasers, since it's been around forever.
I have a girl that does me, and she keeps most of it covered, so even if I get an erection (and I do), it's not as embarrassing.
bondfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #5
flyboy67

I'm getting the full male brazilian and also the anus/crack area. They are considered two different zones at my location. I am in the USA. My first appointment today yielded very little pain, but I used the analgesic cream that was prescribed.
flyboy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #6
TMos

I've had a few of a series of laser on the shaft of my penis and although painful its bearable. For some reason my penis is not as responsive as the rest of my body and seems like the hair is a bit more difficult to remove there.
TMos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #7
bluechip

Iv'e been having Laser Brazillian treatments done. Four to be exact. Stings a little, but worth the discomfort given the results. I have coarse hair and lighter skin which makes me a good candidate for the best hair removal results. Although I am hearing about the newer laser equipment treating areas with great results. Anyways it is suggested treatments to be six to eight weeks apart. I personally go five to six weeks. Hair does start growing a little in that time which is the best time to get zapped again. My hair has been growing back thinner and thinner between appointments. I'm about Ninety percent hair free and it is awesome! No more itchy stubby hair after a couple days shaving. My girlfriend loves it. She thought it a little weird at first til she went down and got a closer look(ya know!) Now she wouldn't have it any other way! Oh yeah! It happened the same way with other past relationships when I used to shave.
Reply back if you need to know of a couple places that are affordable for laser hair removal in the LA area. Hope you liked my post....
bluechip is offline   Reply With Quote