4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Women

Unread 05-04-2008, 06:53 PM   #11
riskey58

Well good to know. I had know idea if it was permanent or not. I have heard so many different ideas on this.
riskey58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 06:59 PM   #12
mom2manyboyz

I've heard people say it is permanent, but when I went for the consult they specificly said that laser treatment facilities were not allowed to make claims that it is permanent. I have read since then that there is indeed a law against making such claims. My underarms require touch ups, but the hair never grew back completely.
mom2manyboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 08:00 PM   #13
tater03

All I can say is if it will help me from having to shave my legs which I oh so hate doing for any amount of time I am willing to try it.
tater03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 10:47 PM   #14
mom2manyboyz

I hear ya tater. After having my armpits done I was so pleased with the results, I wanted to do my legs also!

Since then I've changed my mind. I think it's because I'm out in the sun a lot in the warmer months and I have that slight bit of hypopigmentation on my lip from having the laser treatments there. Other people may not be able to notice it, but now I'm scared to do my legs because I don't want to discolor my skin.

Laser treatment is really best for dark hair that isn't exposed to sun, ever. The technician that did mine said the most popular areas were under the arms and the bikini area.
mom2manyboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2018, 04:08 AM   #15
Peaches

Off course, laser hair removal is permanent. It is considered to be one of the best way of removing unwanted body hairs.

Last edited by Peaches; 04-27-2018 at 04:12 AM.
Peaches is offline   Reply With Quote