4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Women

View Poll Results: should i take further action?lawyer or consult another dr?
yes 1 100.00%
no 0 0%
not sure 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 01-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
eiman9211

Default burnt skin

I have gone through 3 laser facial hair removal treatments so far. They all went perfect. When i went to my 4th treatment this past saturday ,i was running late , she did it in 10 mins and gave me an ice pack and applied aloe vera oil and sunblock as usual. I nnoticed some spots on left side of my neck and cheeks but she said they will go away in a while. The spots havent gone away and are still same dark as they were that time. It burns I called her to ask her if its the treatment she did wrong and the answer was NO. Its just that im darker skin and it happens with my skin tone . Now the point is I am of indian/Pakistani origin and my skin is not really dark.I told her that i dont remember you putting gel on my other side of face before you started burning my hair n her reply was she did.
I am not sure if what she told me is right?
eiman9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2008, 06:58 AM   #2
justjoy

If you are in pain and have been burned, I'd definitely take this further. If you don't remember her putting gel on that side of your face, you're probably right - she didn't! I think most people are pretty clear about the treatment they receive, especially when it is new to them. One tends to naturally be more observant.
justjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2008, 08:23 AM   #3
Green-Moo

Go to another reputable salon, and ask their advice. If the treatment you received was incorrect they will probably recognise it, and equally they will be able to tell you if the marks you are suffering from are 'normal'. Then you will be better placed to decide whether or not to take further action.
Green-Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2008, 11:38 PM   #4
tater03

I agree that your best bet is to check with another place and see what they have to say and then go from their. What about side effects? Is something like this listed?
tater03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2008, 05:48 AM   #5
justjoy

Eiman, let us know how you are progressing and if you're healing. It'll help us all avoid going through a similiar horrible experience.
justjoy is offline   Reply With Quote