4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Women

Unread 12-06-2005, 12:12 AM   #1
all4titans

Default How much will I have to pay?

I'm trying to place and budget my sessions around the money that I make. I know that the procedures are different for each area, but could I get a range of what I should expect to have to pay? Are there normally payment plans offered or is a set amount due following each session?
all4titans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2005, 04:08 PM   #2
Alexis

I would call around from the yellow pages and get quotes MOST offer free consultion with prices included and payment options. Some may offer options but with a twist: If you pay it off in a year NO intrest after a year there will be interest charges
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2005, 06:24 PM   #3
MissModel

I agree. You should definitely call around in your area and ask for their opinions. Different doctors/locations/etc charge different prices. It also depends on what you need done and how many sessions you need. Some places will give you a package deal. Good luck
MissModel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2005, 07:28 PM   #4
all4titans

Thanks for the good advice. I'm sure that the prices are much different in each region. The prices may even depend on how popular the treatment is, and/or how many people are actually paying their bills. Some of us will be over charged on account of the dr. trying to make up for the money he/she lost on another person that didn't pay.
Unread 12-07-2005, 11:31 AM   #5
scarlet-sky@hotmail.co.uk

I've heard they cost between 40 and 500 pound which is way to dear for me I'm just glad I don't have a real bad problem
scarlet-sky@hotmail.co.uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2005, 07:00 PM   #6
all4titans

I've heard that it could be pretty expensive here. I guess $500 or more. I'm not sure of how much that is in pounds. Does anybody know how to do conversions.