4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Women

Unread 05-26-2008, 08:41 AM   #11
Green-Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2manyboyz View Post
Yes, I know what you mean. I have never had true acne, but my skin isn't as clear as it used to be. I can always tell when it's that time of the month, because a few days before my skin breaks out. Luckily it goes away quickly. That didn't happen to me when I was a teenager either.

How about stress? Does that affect anyone else's skin? I'm not sure why exactly, but my skin always looks poorer when I'm upset about something.
Green-Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2008, 02:40 AM   #12
mtrent

Exclamation

That maybe the reason why. All I know is that they are extremely embarrassing and agrivating as well.
mtrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2008, 05:48 PM   #13
chocoguy

I remember that I have acne problems way back when I was just a teenager. Now, it seems a ghost of the past.
chocoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2008, 01:16 PM   #14
jessie72

Lucky you, chocoguy! But other people are not quite as fortunate. A lot of more matured people are still plagued by acne (known as acne rosacea). If you do have it, go to your dermatologist to have it treated right away!
jessie72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2008, 09:03 PM   #15
mtrent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie72 View Post
Lucky you, chocoguy! But other people are not quite as fortunate. A lot of more matured people are still plagued by acne (known as acne rosacea). If you do have it, go to your dermatologist to have it treated right away!
I feel like my face has enter puberty. My acne was not this bad as a teenager!!!!!!!!1
mtrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2008, 10:52 AM   #16
chocoguy

I remember that on of my classmates use to have lots of prickles and when she had it treated with laser all the prickles could be seen anymore. One thing that I have notice on her face, it has become red.
chocoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 03:02 AM   #17
mbtaluka

I would rather apply a paste of sandal wood paste daily night in order to provide cooling effect, this helps to get rid of acne and oily skin problems. This is the most popular technique used in India to cure acne.
mbtaluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008, 04:55 AM   #18
jahon

unpasturized apple cider vinegar. they sell it cheap by a brand SPECTRUM at smiths. make sure it's unpasturized!! anyway.. dip a qtip in the vinegar and rub onto the blemishes. i know it smells, but it works. also, an even better way is to drink two teaspoons every night mixed with a cup of water.

blackstrap molasses is another great way to get rid of acne. add 1 teaspoon to a cup of tea or hot water.

all those creams and face washes always make my skin worse as well. i tried proactiv and yikes!! haha hope i've helped. good luck!
Unread 09-20-2008, 01:46 PM   #19
cutiepie.jessica

Smile Re: laser treatment affect your skin if you have acne!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrent View Post
How does laser treatment affect your skin if you have acne?
Laser acne removal works two ways to help you get rid of the breakouts that have wrecked havoc on your skin and social life. First, lasers are used to kill the bacteria that cause the outbreaks of redness and pustules that acne can bring to your skin. Then, these lasers also work to shrink the oil glands (sebaceous) that contribute to the breakouts on your skin which in turn reduces the oil production.

Jessica
Unread 09-05-2016, 06:29 AM   #20
Davidwilson

Default Reasons of Acne

There are many reasons why acne occurs. The underlying problem is the clogging of sebaceous glands attached to hair follices underneath the skin surface with sebum, a type of oil normally produced to maintain healthy skin. This sebum serves as “food’” for bacteria resulting in inflammation which manifests as pimples and cysts on the surface of the skin anywhere there are follicles such as the face, back, and chest. Hormones also play a role in acne by increasing the production of oil in the skin. Successful treatment requires defenses against the clogged sebaceous glands, bacteria, and excess oil production. These treatments may be in the form of topical and/or oral medications as well as, laser and light treatments.
Davidwilson is offline   Reply With Quote