4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Men

Unread 05-02-2008, 06:42 PM   #11
ammulu

Sounds a bit tough at first but once the process is started the pain automatically reduces. Next time when we go for it, I am sure it wouldn't be seeming that painful.
ammulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 06:49 PM   #12
riskey58

So you are saying that after the first time it won't be so bad? I guess a lot of it is just the thought of having it done.
riskey58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2008, 03:57 AM   #13
mbtaluka

Yeah we have to be strong to first go for it and later part comes later.
mbtaluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2008, 10:01 AM   #14
chocoguy

I have tried it before and I donít scream at all. The secret is to slowly peel the wax. That way you have the control. When you are hurt then you can stop and try it again later.
chocoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2008, 08:24 PM   #15
Green-Moo

I guess it's like taking off a plaster. Don't you have to rip it off fast to make sure it takes the hairs with it though?
Green-Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 09:00 AM   #16
chocoguy

You don’t have to take it off all at once. You can repeat the procedure until all the hair is gone. I don’t know about everyone here but I can’t take the pain so I’m just doing it slow.
chocoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #17
riskey58

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoguy View Post
I have tried it before and I donít scream at all. The secret is to slowly peel the wax. That way you have the control. When you are hurt then you can stop and try it again later.
Interesting I always thought that you would pull it off fast like you would a band aid.
riskey58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2008, 09:34 PM   #18
SageMother

Actually, having my brows waxed really didn't hurt that much. Tweezing can hurt more, sometimes.

Has anyone tried applying a little ice to the area before applying and then removing the wax?
SageMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #19
tater03

It reminds me of when I was a child and would cringe when I would have to have a band aid taken off. I can remember thinking that hurt a lot.
tater03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #20
kimadam

Nobody likes undesirable hair on their body pieces. Historically women have been known for waxing off their hairs to have a look of delicateness. But nowadays even men are opting for a hairless look, to get that metro sexual look. This craze for removing hair has resulted in hundreds of hair remover products in the market. One of the most successful removal products is the hair wax. Many people, men and women, have successfully used hair waxing to remove unnecessary hair. The process of hair waxing to remove hair has grown much favorite due to many reasons. Many people benefited from wax to remove the unwanted hair.
kimadam is offline   Reply With Quote