4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Home Laser Hair Removal

Unread 12-09-2005, 04:10 AM   #1
paris

Default Epila home laser system

I was wondering if anyone here has heard anything about or used the Epila home laser system? If so, whats your opinions on it?
paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2006, 12:55 AM   #2
lalee

Thatís how I came to find this web site actually. Iím planning to buy this epila home laser tool, itís a bit pricy can cost up to $200, but if itíll be worth every penny if it works. Because salon lasers cost much more per treatment.

Has anyone used it? Its called Epila Laser hair remover
lalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2006, 12:54 PM   #3
taylor

Default Epila laser

Hi,
I would buy Epila home laser product. Is there anyone tested it?
taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2006, 01:44 PM   #4
taylor

Default Epila does not work

I found a boy tested epila. See this link:

http://www.cosmeticenhancementsforum...hp?p=7719#7719

Epila does not work properly.

Bye
taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
feebz

hi..
at first i was really interested in the epila laser...its just too good to be true...
i researched the epila product off the internet...and its just a SCAM..
so many people have bought it off ebay...and leave positive feedback just because the item had arrived quickly...they should have atleast used the product to know what it can do...
ive read on the internet that 1 lady had used it..and it made holes in her skin...SHOCKIN ISNT IT!
my advice to you is...DONT BUY IT!!
x
feebz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2007, 03:25 PM   #6
MasterG

Yes that's good product to remove hair at your home.
MasterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 06:09 AM   #7
bugnuk
Banned

EPILA is a completely safe and easy to use revolutionary laser hair removal system - ideal for home use.
bugnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2007, 11:31 AM   #8
alacazam

I bought an epila about 4 months ago. It works great.
Now that I have bought Epila SI-808 (about 4 months ago now -June 07) I am happy to say that it does work. I had my doubts as I was a bit sceptical as to how a home laser unit for a couple of hundred bucks could get you results (seeing as though it would have cost me a lot more at a salon).

Before you go out and buy one though you should be aware of some of the downfalls. First point is that it zaps one hair at a time. So its slower than if you were to go to a salon, but its not a big deal if you want to laser your arm pits, bikini line, facial area etc, which was the case for me. I know some friends were thinking of using it to laser entire legs etc, which you could do but it would take hours and I just don't have the patience. However it's was great for my armpits and I just got a friend to zap the hairs for me. It took about 2-3 seconds per zap per hair so one treatment took about 30 minutes.

2nd point. You will not get results in the first session, so be patient! Don't expect instant results. Its not going to happen. It took me 3 sessions at 2 week intervals before I got results. I have med brown hair and reasonably fair skin. Its the same as salon laser removal - where they do tell you that you will need multiple treatments. This is no different.

Ive had no side effects, like holes in my skin as other people have mentioned.. It works the same as salon treatments so really if you had side effects from laser hair removal at a salon then you will probably have the same side effects using the epila.

Conclusion.. - It's so worth it, when you compare it to the amount you'd pay in a salon. If you have 0 patience then don't buy it but if you are happy to spend the extra time then you will save thousands!
alacazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2007, 05:51 PM   #9
trclub

Epila's work great for me. I still use it at home.
trclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #10
deekaydee2000

Default Epila Laser Hair Remover--

Epila works great for me. I was worried about spending so much money on it but I was desperate. I am a female and I started shaving my face years ago, and even tho I am a redhead and my hair is light I could grow a beard better than my husband. I didnt even want him to touch my face anymore. I was also worried it wouldnt work because they say it works best on dark hairs,but so far my face is so much softer. You do have to have patience. I've been using it for about 4 or 5 months on and off. There are areas that are easier to get rid of than others but with persistence,good eyes and a steady hand It will work. I ordered mine online from www.orders@hairtodaygonetomorrow.biz which worried me but I would like to let you know they stand behind their product. First one they sent didnt make it to me so they sent me another one. I thought my money was "here today gone tomorrow" Then I used it 4 or 5 times and it stopped working. Something was wrong with the plug in. I sent it back and they sent me another one. I was really happy they were a reliable company.
deekaydee2000 is offline   Reply With Quote