4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Home Laser Hair Removal

Unread 05-01-2008, 08:01 PM   #11
reviewer

Does anyone know if there is any type of guarantee on Epila? I would be interested in trying the product if I could return it if it didn't work for me.
reviewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 12:12 AM   #12
SageMother

What about reviews with consumer organizations and medical boards?

Of course, since the machine is so new, it may be years before enough data is available to show how effective the product is, per capita.
SageMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #13
gnandita1

Thanks for the information .I would definitly buy a Epila home laser to remove the hair.
gnandita1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 03:40 PM   #14
SageMother

The fellow writing about his experience with the Epila mentioned something I hadn't thought of.

If you burn away the follicle, does it leave the black pore where the hair would have grown out? If it does, then you could end up with a bunch of permanent black dots on your upper lip!

It seems like that would actually make things worse!
SageMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #15
Daniella

Hey everyone.
Epila is a scam like many others...I made the mistake of buying it..and I knew right away that this is scam as they shipped it with no postage and I had to pay an additional 60 dollars upon receiving it, although I paid 44 USD when I bought it under 'total shipment'.
To top it all, they are not responding to my emails for the past 4 weeks..although they tell you before you buy it that you have a 60 day money back guarantee..well good luck trying to get your money back or even getting a response to an inquiry!
Have it proffessionaly done guys and don't make my mistake..I will share my bad experience in every forum so this doesn't happen to more people..this company is based on fraud only..take a look at this link:

http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthr...html#Post22669
Daniella is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2008, 06:40 AM   #16
aiman123
Banned

hi daniella,

thanks you for you information.
we must careful with this matter.
aiman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2008, 12:10 AM   #17
stormy

Daniella is right! Don't waste your money. Save it for professional treatment. A home system can never give you the power to work as they claim. In addition, it covers such a small area, about the size of a pin head, you would never get a large area done. I made the mistake of purchasing this piece of garbage so I know. I should have known better. If you think about it, one must be trained to use a laser hair machine. If a home system was as powerful as the one used by professionals, people would burn themselves or worse using such a powerful machine at home.
stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #18
QueenorKing

Thumbs up Epila Laser

I bought one of these a year ago and it works great. But what people don't understand (they would if they bothered to read the user manual before they purchased the laser) is that it takes two or three hair growth cycles before it completely kills the hair. If you think you are just going to zap each hair once and ...Presto... you're hairless, get real. I can say that it is a very effective home laser if you use it correctly.
Also I purchased from a vendor at a price lower than any I could find and their customer service, speed of delivery, etc was second to none. Also they have the manual posted in .pdf - Here is where I bought mine:
YoungZebra
http://www.youngzebra.com/
QueenorKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #19
stormy

Simply put, it does not work. Save your money and get profesional treatment!
stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2008, 08:26 AM   #20
aiman123
Banned

I agreed with stormy.consider for professional treatment is better.

TQ
aiman123 is offline   Reply With Quote