4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Home Laser Hair Removal

Unread 03-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #21
epilafan

Default how does it work

ok for those of you that it works for how do u do it
i feel like im using it wrong
can u put it on dry skin? or does it have to be cool? how long do u have to stay on the area for it to be effective
like lets say upper lip do u have to go in circles there for a few mins??
epilafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2009, 02:49 PM   #22
QueenorKing

Default re: EpilaFan...how does it work?

This may help....these guys have information and the actual product manual posted on their website in .pdf format. Besides the manufacturer's warranty (replacement only) they have a 30 day "no hassle guarantee"
http://www.youngzebra.com/epila-lase...ir-remova.html
QueenorKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #23
Nomad

The first thing is that many people will say that this thing DOESNT WORK! but those people havent put their hand on such equipment in they'r life.
But the al the know it all and they say that only saloon laser is the best for you,i guess those users work for saloons and make comercial claim.
Epila does work extremely promising at least for my skin (white skin,dark hairs = caucasian )it has a power of 808 nm !!! saloon lasers have 607 -1200 nm(the best of them) but the advantage in the saloon is that the machine have a greater ray that covers more skin(up to 35 J ) than epila that covers only a hair less than 5 J.
But de difference of the money is extremely high and the epila last a lifetime it have's an lifeless diode made out of a cooper based natium integrate.

For those who say that epila is a fake ...why does a product who is fake gives you a 30-10 day back money without any gesticulations ?
Or why the product doubles it's warranty if you pay +2 dollars and if you experience someting that the comerciants say and dont do in reality why does this company gives you your maney backk....

PS:I have seen users here pay 44 usd for the laser i thing you just bough a fake laser that doesent have any power (a pointing laser for teachers or other thing like that ) .
The real laser costs around 210 -250 us dollar or 170 euros (in romania i have paid 245 dollars ) with 2 ears warranty,money back if the laser doest coincide with his true effect and 10 days to keep it or to send it back with your money back guarantee without explanations.

In conclusion EPILA DOES WORK BUT IT TAKES TIME... NOT 1 WEEK,NOT 3 WEEKS BUT MINIMUM A Mounth and 1-2 weeks for very small spaces!!!!
That's why epilation whit this equipment takes this time,hair by hair by hair by hair
But it has it's attentions if youre LATINO or Black RACE you can't do it,instead youl need other solutions like the new no!no! epilator with IPL,or silk'in .
Laser only works on caucasian or other white races whit dark-brown-or a little blond hair.

The manual is very logic but in my opinion it needs o bit o detail.
The usage takes some time / day !!! 1 hour minimum for real results you will have to hold the light on the hair 3 second or at least 1 and a half to obtain a folicle burn,it's a little painfull beacause youl fell a burn,but nut like a wax or machine epilator that pulls you hair out.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #24
Nomad

And another thing this epila has 808 nm ...yes it's very extremely tiny in skin coverage (1 hair) but it's more effective even that a 1000 dollar saloon 600 nm laser because those nm represent the deeper the ray goes in the skin.

For those who post abberant impresions i ask the to firs find in www.google.com what's a laser? and what is his functions and then come and comment.
+ that youl need try it.....
I will give you a hint try to burn whit it an black papaer cartboard (it's thicker and more strong like a paper to see how it burns holes an it) why do you think that your tiny hair will not burn ?
Unread 04-16-2009, 06:18 PM   #25
Nomad

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilafan View Post
ok for those of you that it works for how do u do it
i feel like im using it wrong
can u put it on dry skin? or does it have to be cool? how long do u have to stay on the area for it to be effective
like lets say upper lip do u have to go in circles there for a few mins??
NO you will have to hold the laser on each hair at least 1 and a half seconds to burn an to take a fume...it will stink a bit of burned hair but that's the correct efect.Do not play it arond the skin because as i said the previous posts this is an only one per hair laser,not professional that burns intantly 10 hairs at a time.

Another tip shave before you use it and put the ray direct in the shaved follicle that will penetrate the laser better in the skyns and the close is the hair to the roote,the beeter because you will achieve a gooder heathing by letting the ray closer.
Do not epilate befor or pluck your hairs becouse once you pulle a hair intantainasly anothe hais is in the folicle and it's new growhth path will bloke some heath effect,but it works as well ,in consequence you will have a bad irritation and you will visit the doctor.
Unread 09-23-2009, 02:19 AM   #26
agathagw

I purchased the Xemos product which is by the same company as Epila.....between the product, the cooling gel and shipping, it cost me $278.09 US. I NEVER RECEIVED it and when I try to contact the company the phone just rings and rings until it finally just cuts me off. THIS IS A SCAM!
agathagw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010, 08:35 AM   #27
king smith

I was skeptical about home laser hair removal but gave it a shot since clinic laser hair removal is inconvenient and so much more expensive. Just 2 treatments later, I've seen great results on my legs!
Unread 02-14-2010, 09:31 PM   #28
laser07

Diid you use Epila? And where did you buy it from?
laser07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2011, 12:52 AM   #29
fuzzyelle

Have you figured out how it works? What do you think? Considering post, quite an interesting member name. Seeking at home system myself.
fuzzyelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 04:28 AM   #30
shaunty

Save money and time. Think of the money and time you will save by not having to remove hair the rest of your life. Even after paying for the laser hair removal treatment, you will probably be ahead.
Laser Hair Removal Manhattan

Last edited by shaunty; 09-22-2011 at 05:16 AM.
shaunty is offline   Reply With Quote