4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Men

Unread 05-31-2008, 10:54 AM   #11
chocoguy

I don’t know anyone who has their genital parts treated with lasers. I don’t think that they would share this delicate thing on others.
chocoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2008, 11:36 PM   #12
mom2manyboyz

I don't know any men that have had laser treatment. I know men that would if it appealed to them. I personally like my men hairy, but it's their body, not mine.
mom2manyboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2008, 11:37 PM   #13
mom2manyboyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoguy View Post
I donít know anyone who has their genital parts treated with lasers. I donít think that they would share this delicate thing on others.

LOL Chocoguy. Some men do seem to very concerned with the delicate nature of their genital area.
mom2manyboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #14
JIM

in September i will be going in for my 6th treatment. i am getting the pubic area and scrotum and penis. it is does not hurt durning the treatment. i'm very happy with the results so far. about 85% gone.
JIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2008, 12:38 AM   #15
aramt

Default Yes, I've had it done -

I'm a 36 year old guy and I have just had laser hair removal treatment on the shaft of my penis, scrotum, and peri-anal region. I used to shave the area - but I would end up with nicks and bumps and the itching used to to drive me crazy. The most difficult part for me was probably scheduling the initial appointment. I was a little nervous and self conscious at first - but the doc was totally professional. I also wasn't sure how much hair I wanted to have removed - so you're better off starting by taking off less first. At first I asked to remove just the hair on the testicles and shaft, and then continued on to the perianal region and the base of my penis. I didn't go for a Brazilllian - but did remove the hair about 1/2 inch around the entire circumference at the base of the penis - because to me it looked neater and cleaner. Also, as an FYI - the more hair you remove, the larger your penis will look. There is a slight stinging involved during the pulses of the laser - but really a fairly minor level of discomfort. It took five treatments to remove all the hair - and I paid about $225 per treatment - and the results have been great. As long as go to a qualified tech, you should be fine.
aramt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2008, 03:31 PM   #16
Gavin MacGregor

hey let us know how it goes with the LHR I still need a lot of nerve to have it done even though its mainly for the areas of my eczema outbreak,reckon I will need some numbing cream
Gavin MacGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2008, 03:38 PM   #17
Gavin MacGregor

Really thinking about having my pubic area done mainly fot this eczema of mine in that area,can you give or get advise for me is it painful or uncomfortable . I don'tknow whether to do all the scrotal area only which is where the eczema is or do the penis shaft as well which has a fair amount of hair around it,any advise will be great
Unread 09-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #18
Wendy

Send a message via Skype™ to Wendy

I wouldnt worry about it hurting. You have several options such as Icing, and a topical numbing cream with the main ingredient being lidocaine, as long as you are not sensitive to lidocaine you will be fine. I sell the numbing cream at my location, but I have not sold a tube in over 8 years of being in the industry. The most important things to look for is someone with experience, as the skin color changes in that area, and the tech must be comforatable doing these treatments or you could get a burn. Find someone that has experience and you get a good vibe from. I ask my clients to help move the skin around, this makes it easier for me, and they are involved, making the treatment go by faster. I have about 15 men that I am treating currently, they all came in and got a different body part done, then they ask about doing their genitals. It was about comfort for them. It is becoming increasingly more common for men to get Laser hair removal in their pubic area. I hope this helps.
Unread 10-01-2008, 08:35 AM   #19
Gavin MacGregor

Hi Thanks for the response I did have a patch spot Laser done and it was okay and have found a very good Tech who took her time and explained all to me.She handled all the parts very carefully and although I do not want all the hair on my back and groin area removed just that where the Eczema is.as she advised me that she has not as yet done any hair removal on the male scrotal area and on the base of the male shaft she will try it on my next visit at no charge to myself as her colleague wants to also test it herself although after examination she did say it would probably be more easier and comfortable for me if the penis shaft was semi erected.Well next visit is next week I must just go in and if its going to help with the eczema than I must do it.As a Tech whats your view
Unread 10-01-2008, 03:38 PM   #20
stormy

I am a male who is still having laser hair removal. To date, i have had about 10 treatments. The process takes time and patience. I went into this thinking and believing that this was a quick and instant fix. Since hair goes through several growth phases, in order for the process to be sucessful, one must give it time. I have seen good results and as a result feel much more comfortable in my body.
stormy is offline   Reply With Quote