4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Men

Unread 07-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #31
bondfan

Default hair removal

Most hair removal methods "down there" aren't too painful. I get the hairs around the base of my cock removed with electrolysis. I used to get it done by laser, and it hurt more. It wasn't permanent, so I switched to electrolysis.
I get my balls waxed- she uses a 'hard' wax, not because I'm hard , but because it isn't removed with a cloth strip, like a soft wax. The hard wax hardens, then it can be pulled off very slowly. Doesn't hurt a bit. Just wait till your partner gets a handful of your new smoothness! She (or he) will love it.
If you want the stuff above your cock done, they use the soft wax and cloth strips, and it does sting.
bondfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #32
flyboy67

I'm currently doing the full male brazilian with laser and my first treatment was not painful at all. I used a prescribed analgesic cream which may have helped a lot. The nurse/tech told me to expect pain but I didn't experience anything worthwhile. It was a piece of cake!
flyboy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2012, 07:26 AM   #33
TMos

Yeah Ive had both numbing cream + ice packs which both help a bit. Still quite a bit of sting but bearable.
TMos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2012, 06:11 AM   #34
sssuum

my boyfriend he had laser hair removal. i brounght the VISS IPL for myself one year ago.
and i used very well. and my boyfriend asked me he want remove the chest hair so now i do it for him one a month. Now six month already. He is very happy for the result. the hair is thinner. i think i will do it 2 time more for him.

Unread 01-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #35
Alvester.M

I personally think that trimming male body hairs is getting popular and acceptable in current society. Given the benefit of good looking in enhancing social circle
Alvester.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 09:40 PM   #36
bluechip

Hi smoothie!
I've been told that the IPL is used for spots and blemishes. I've done laser and am totally satisfied with it. I would say I am about 80 -85% hair free after 4 sessions. I did electrolysis and it was so painful I almost accidently kicked the girl. I'd never recommend that!
bluechip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #37
bluechip

Hey flyboy 67!
How are your results? I'm about 80 - 85% hair free after 4 sessions. My balls and shaft ar 100%. Maybe because I have lighter skin and have coarse dark hair.
bluechip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 11:55 PM   #38
tinmanny726

Default First laser treatment

I just went for my first treatment. It does sting but nothing you can't take. I did use topical cream and tylenol. So it was not bad the most pain is where the most hair is. The alo mad it feel much better though. I did have to do all the moving of testies and penis she just pushed it with her finger over more at times. I believe I was getting hard at one point but no comment was made. We talked of the weather today and the traffic I encountered on my way there. All the time I was on the table another girl was there. when she uncovered my entire genitals I did get partial erection but it went away as soon as she hit me with the laser. All in all it was not bad. I could smell burned hair and now I see a lot of roots I never noticed before. I look forward to going again. My wife said she was glad it stung if I get to show to young girls then it better hurt. LOL

Ps I am getting a brazill and rear treatment

Last edited by tinmanny726; 05-16-2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: added
tinmanny726 is offline   Reply With Quote