4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Provider Recommendations

Unread 05-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #11
tater03

Wow I had no idea it could go that high either. I like that you can go back though for next to nothing when needed. That is nice.
tater03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #12
mbtaluka

It surely is a wonderful business idea though, try learning it and start business on our own and it would be good income. My aunt runs a parlor after having the training done and she earns around $2500 per month working from home.
mbtaluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2008, 06:32 PM   #13
Green-Moo

I imagine the equipment was an expensive start up cost, but I expect it is a booming industry Mbtaluka
Green-Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2008, 05:48 PM   #14
mbtaluka

Yeah Green-Moo, it needs a bit more investment but when performed successfully it would be a great booming business which is worth the investment. I wish I could learn it to start one of my own.
mbtaluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #15
deanac24

Wow I had no clue that it costs that much for laser treatments. I just want my underarms done for now so maybe it wont be too much. I think I will have it done little by little.
deanac24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008, 08:19 PM   #16
Wendy

Send a message via Skype™ to Wendy

When you do your search for Laser Hair Removal, the costs can be all over the board. FYI- there are over 40 different lasers. NOT all of them are FDA approved. It is important to have a clinic or technician that knows the equipment, and the damage that can be caused to the skin (permanent). Please do your research. There are many clinics out there that sell treatments to people when they (clinic) knows it wont work. It is all about the $. Look for a place with a great reputation, informed staff, and have a guarantee for their services. If the laser really works they will stand behind their service.

Wendy
www.AestheticLaserandSkin.com
Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2008, 01:16 AM   #17
Morticia

My treatment is $320 a session (Australian dollars) and includes the upper lip, chin and sides of the face..so basically all the facial hair. I really only wanted to do the chin area as the rest is fine hair that I wax every month but she said it would only cost an extra $95 to do it all so I accepted it. If after 4 sessions the hair on the sides has not been that successful, I will concentrate on the chin area only and save some money. I'll have to wait and see how it goes.
Morticia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2008, 06:46 PM   #18
Wendy

Send a message via Skype™ to Wendy

Morticia, in my experience the facial area is the toughest to remove permanently. If the hair is fine, or lighter in color, the longer it will take. If you are comfortable waxing, then I would continue to do that. Laser is very effective for the right area, hair type etc. I have seen the thinner hairs take up to 18 treatments. the thicker the hairs the faster you will be done. Why do they charge you at each treatment?

Wendy
Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #19
NuSkinLaser

Liz,
Our office is located in NY, Rockland County. Please contact our office and if you are not conveniently located near us we will help you find a clinic with a a good reputation that is closer to you. We network with others who were trained by the same institute and share the same goals. Our goals are first and foremost, safety. Next, we follow through with thorough treatments, fair pricing and educating our clients. These are the traits you should look for when choosing a clinic.

~Anne Marie
www.NuSkinLaser.com
NuSkinLaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008, 02:28 AM   #20
Morticia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
Morticia, in my experience the facial area is the toughest to remove permanently. If the hair is fine, or lighter in color, the longer it will take. If you are comfortable waxing, then I would continue to do that. Laser is very effective for the right area, hair type etc. I have seen the thinner hairs take up to 18 treatments. the thicker the hairs the faster you will be done. Why do they charge you at each treatment?

Wendy
Hi Wendy,
well they said I could pay for 4 treatments and get the 5th one free.. the therapist was pretty sure I would not need more than 5.. I didn't have that much money on credit so I paid for one session only I will pay as I go ....its been 10 days and the hair on my chin is shedding very well..I shaved it 2 days ago and since then the regrowth is a lot sparser and very slow too....in fact, its only just above skin level so I wont need to shave anymore for a while ..Im very happy at this progress !
My question to you Wendy is : if after 5 treatments Im happy with my chin area (which is my main concern) but still not much progress with the sides should I continue to do the sides or just leave it? I dont want to have to wax whats left of the sides in case I get more regrowth by doing so and back to square one ..shall I continue until nothing is left? and also I read on another board than laser can stimulate fine hairs and make them come back coarse ..is this true? I am pretty sure the person who said so isn't a professional.

Last edited by Morticia; 09-16-2008 at 02:32 AM.
Morticia is offline   Reply With Quote