4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > General Laser Hair Removal Discussion

Unread 04-30-2008, 08:02 PM   #21
mom2manyboyz

I'm not sure about that mtrent. I had my armpits done and my upper lip. I just had light brown peach fuzz on my lip. The hair under my arms was thick and black. I didn't notice a big difference in the pain. Both were painful!

Just because I didn't notice a difference doesn't mean there wasn't one, but it wasn't obvious to me.
mom2manyboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #22
jessie72

Ohh! So, it's that painful? I guess the difference between the individual responses may have something to do with one's "pain threshold". Some people may just be more tolerant to pain than others.
jessie72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2008, 08:41 PM   #23
swoover

it hurts, they gave me a ball to squeeze, but it's bearable, i wasnt screaming or anything but i was in pain - totally worth it though,
swoover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #24
Kimmie

Default Depends on the Machine Used

I had 5 treatments (legs, feet, underarms and bikini line) with Syneron's EMax laser machine and it was very painful, even with the prescription anesthetic cream I was given. After all that (and not being happy with the operator or the results I was getting), I decided to try a different place that uses a Candela GentleMax laser machine and WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! This machine squirts out some kind of cryogen cooling spray just before and just after the laser zap and it was only mildly uncomfortable. I wouldn't call it painful at all. After one session I saw a lot better results also. So, I would say it all depends on the machine.
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2008, 02:21 AM   #25
shenzee

The laser works by emanating light at a specific wavelength to target melanin and destroy any structures that contain melanin. This will damage the hair follicle while sparing surrounding tissues. Laser hair removal can be very effective for people with light skin with dark hairs.

You may feel a bit of pain during the sessions.
Unread 10-24-2008, 07:04 AM   #26
aiman123
Banned

it painful.but, after that you look pretty.

Last edited by Chris; 10-25-2008 at 03:40 AM.
aiman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #27
dubin282@hotmail.com

Send a message via MSN to dubin282@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to dubin282@hotmail.com
Default Do you need IPL Beauty equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzee View Post
The laser works by emanating light at a specific wavelength to target melanin and destroy any structures that contain melanin. This will damage the hair follicle while sparing surrounding tissues. Laser hair removal can be very effective for people with light skin with dark hairs.

You may feel a bit of pain during the sessions.
Dear Shenzee,I am a professional manufactory about IPL &LASER beauty equipment in China.If you have any problem about the hair removal or skin rejuvenation,please contact me.
Best regards to you
dubin282@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2008, 04:08 PM   #28
rosevictor
Banned

Default Skin type

Depending on your skin type and, believe it or not, your hair color, laser hair removal could be painful.

Last edited by Chris; 11-26-2008 at 02:35 PM.
rosevictor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2008, 08:46 AM   #29
aiman123
Banned

Laser hair removal is pretty painful, most people describe it as being snapped by a rubber band. Laser hair removal is permanent hair removal, but sometimes permanent isn't so permanent. Hair isn't supposed to grow back, but sometimes it does. Some laser clinics offer guarantees so they'll remove hair for free if it grows back after a certain time period.

You should expect to have 4 to 6 treatments, could be more or less depending on the area and your hair.
aiman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2009, 02:18 PM   #30
liposuctionguide

It depends on your hair growth. Its painful, but that's just like 15 minutes and them its clear skin for like 4 months!
Loves it!