4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > General Laser Hair Removal Discussion

Unread 11-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #41
funnybunny

I've been receiving laser treatment on different areas of my body for the past few years!!!!! I remember walking in for my very first treatment (bikini) thinking that it was going be a walk in the park! Boy was I mistaken!!! First of all, the darkness and coarseness of my hair made me the perfect candidate for the best results - super! However, what I didn't expect were the higher levels of pain associated with such combination - OUCH! Also, with each visit the number of joules (level) is increased! I never thought of myself as a wimp when it came to pain, believing that I had a pretty hight tolerance for it, but laser hair removal pretty much killed that idea - Yup, im'a WIMP! However, my results have been AMAZING - well worth all those pep talks I gave myself before walking into my sessions. Also, I have to mention that having the right technician with the proper knowledge and experience makes a huge difference. Lynda Christine - better known as Laser Nurse in the New York city area and various laser forums (were I found her!) - is an absolute professional, highly skilled and knowledgeable in this field of hair removal. She ice packs the area to be treated and that makes a huge difference. There are also numbing creams you can use, although I haven't tried them. Years later I'm still pep talking myself to my sessions, knowing that it will all be worth every sweat drop, deep breathing exercise and mini heart-attacks. IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!
funnybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #42
Ginger_LaBeouf

There are lots of tip to help reduce laser hair removal pain. I.e. using numbing creams, avoiding caffeine, your menstrual cycle, etc. The pain is different for everyone but thankfully there are things you can do about it!

More tips on how to reduce laser hair removal pain
Ginger_LaBeouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #43
allblueskys

It gave me a very bad rash!