4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General > General Chat

Unread 11-15-2005, 03:42 AM   #1
jess

Default Other things laser

Have you ever had any other type of laser surgery?
Eg - laser eye surgery, tattoo removal etc?

Im thinking of having a tattoo removed with laser but the first quote i got was $2000!
jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2005, 11:01 PM   #2
Chrissie

Wow thats alot of money. I have a tatoo on my back , it wasnt done very well and i had it done a few years ago now, ive been thinking about getting it removed but prices like that it would have to stay with me. The only good thing is at least with it being on my back i dont have to keep looking at it
Chrissie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2005, 04:06 AM   #3
Liz

Wow Jess, $2000 is quite a lot of money.

I've never had any other types of laser sergery. My father did get some laser eye surgery done, and it went smoothly and now he has better vision then me.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2005, 08:23 AM   #4
blueangel

I think you need to look around and get more quotes as that is alot of money. The more quotes you get the better for you to see what is a good price and what is a bad price. I havent had any other types of surgey myself.

--Epictetus (55-135 AD) Greek Philosopher
blueangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2005, 11:42 PM   #5
peter

$2,000 does seem like a lot of cash for getting a tatoo removed, I would check other places for more quotes if I were you. I am thinking of getting laser eye surgery, but I keep hearing of all these bad things that result from it. Such as seeing halos a while after you get the surgery etc. The other problem is they often can't correct it with a laser again, so your stuck with even worse vision your whole entire life.
Unread 10-24-2008, 08:00 AM   #6
dubin282@hotmail.com

Send a message via MSN to dubin282@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to dubin282@hotmail.com

$2,000 is realy too much.Even the tattoo removal doesn't cost so much.But you have no way because you want to remove it .
dubin282@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #7
Wendy

Send a message via Skype™ to Wendy

$2000 is not expensive for professional tattoo removal. There is alot that goes into removing a tattoo. The Dr. has to have insurance (which is not cheap), the cost of the laser (around $100,000), the cost of the staff and their time, the office, there is aftercare treatments. It takes more than one treatment to get a tattoo removed, the cost is for the whole process. In the seattle area the average cost of tattoo removal is $5,000. Most places have financing options to make it easier to get it done.