4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Women

Unread 04-26-2008, 01:59 AM   #11
mollyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn27 View Post
I don't have a hair problem there but I would most definately look into getting it done if I did. I say if you want it done and can afford it you should go for it!

Kathryn
I agree with Kathryn. I don't have and have never heard of a girl having bottom hair. I can see how that could be embarrassing. Go for it for sure!
mollyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2008, 05:42 AM   #12
justjoy

Oh that would be so embarrassing! I would definitely look into having the bottom hair removed permanently.
justjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2008, 01:45 PM   #13
Green-Moo

Cost may be an issue for this area, as it's a fairly large area. I don't see why the issues regarding getting this area treated would be any different to any other area of the body.
Green-Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2008, 08:23 PM   #14
mollyL

Bloop, probably more "normal" than you know. Most people don't go around speaking about it, so it's hard to know the extent. My niece, who is about eight years old, has the cutest thin stripe of hair that goes from the nape of her neck to the small of her back. If it stays soft and downy I'd think she may keep it (perhaps she won't think it's cute), but if the hairs get coarse, she may want to have it treated.
Unread 05-11-2008, 09:20 PM   #15
riskey58

Have not had this done. But to me it would be a little embarassing. But if there is a problem in this area go for it. You will feel much better.
riskey58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2008, 05:37 PM   #16
mollyL

I suppose that the embarrassment of having hair where you don't want it needs to be balanced by how much you don't want that hair and how good you would feel to have it removed. Factor in the price and the result would be the answer.
Unread 05-14-2008, 10:28 PM   #17
riskey58

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyL View Post
I suppose that the embarrassment of having hair where you don't want it needs to be balanced by how much you don't want that hair and how good you would feel to have it removed. Factor in the price and the result would be the answer.
I guess your are right. You would have to take in all these factors and then decide If this is what you really want.
riskey58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2008, 12:41 AM   #18
SageMother

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloop View Post
I have coarse hair on my lower back and buttocks. Is that even normal?
"Normal" depends on your genetic make up. Unfortunately, it might be more than a little awkward to ask your mother about your grandmother's butt, and the amount of hair that is on your Aunt Martha's butt!
SageMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2008, 01:10 AM   #19
mtrent

I do not have hair on my butt, but if I did I would most definitely want it off.
mtrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2008, 08:53 PM   #20
deanac24

I have never thought of someone having their buttocks lasered...lol. I dont have much hair on my butt so it would not be worth the money to me. And even if I did have alot of hair on my butt, laser would be expensive so I dont think I would spend the money when hardly anyone sees my butt anyways.
deanac24 is offline   Reply With Quote