4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General > Site Feedback & Help

Unread 11-12-2005, 08:56 AM   #1
blueangel

Default A new category

Hello would it be possible to get a new category, something like Laser Hair removal Facts and Figures? As i have some articles and also some fact sheets i have written that would go under such category and im hoping they could help the community here. Thankyou in Advance

--Epictetus (55-135 AD) Greek Philosopher
blueangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 04:54 PM   #2
Chrissie

yes an area for articles would be a good idea. Articles will attract more users and sometimes its nice to read a good article rather than some small posts. got my vote for an article.
Chrissie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 05:54 PM   #3
Chris
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel
Hello would it be possible to get a new category, something like Laser Hair removal Facts and Figures? As i have some articles and also some fact sheets i have written that would go under such category and im hoping they could help the community here. Thankyou in Advance
The main site holds the articles. I am taking submissions though.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 06:29 PM   #4
blueangel

Sorry to cause confusion, i didnt mean the same type of articles like you have on your main pages, i just mean an area where i can submit things to get feedback on and an area where maybe we can discuss the articles you have submitted on the main area of this website.
As i assume that this forum is to discuss these things as you have some fab articles there.
We can then discuss the fact and figures that are mentioned in your articles and things submitted here.
maybe i suggested the wrong name, maybe an area called hair removal general chat would be better, as then all the things could be discussed there.

Unread 11-12-2005, 07:04 PM   #5
Chris
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel
Sorry to cause confusion, i didnt mean the same type of articles like you have on your main pages, i just mean an area where i can submit things to get feedback on and an area where maybe we can discuss the articles you have submitted on the main area of this website.
As i assume that this forum is to discuss these things as you have some fab articles there.
We can then discuss the fact and figures that are mentioned in your articles and things submitted here.
maybe i suggested the wrong name, maybe an area called hair removal general chat would be better, as then all the things could be discussed there.
I gotcha, like a "general laser hair removal" not necessarily for a man or a woman. Yup, good idea.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 08:54 PM   #6
blueangel

Fantastic, you added the section, yes thats what i meant, glad you understood me even under my blabbering and confusion lol
I think the section will be a good thing, thanks for adding it so quick

Unread 12-02-2005, 04:02 AM   #7
Valerie

Hey, those articles on the main page are really good! Lots of info there if you can't find it in the forums. Check them out!

Val
Valerie is offline   Reply With Quote