4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > General Laser Hair Removal Discussion

Unread 12-25-2008, 10:26 PM   #11
oregonfpdoc

My wife and I have gone for complete Brazilians for both of us.

She has had 6 sessions. 7 for me.

Great result thus far.

She has only a frustrating crop of gray resistant hairs. Her course dark hair on very pale skin presented the ideal laser target.

I had dense course pubic hair that 3 days after shaving left me with a terribly itchy stubble.
Now I have only maybe 10% left. Fine thin hair that are scarcely feel-able and invisible after 10 unshaved days.

We found a great "free forever" touch-ups deal so will keep zapping the fine hairs to our heart's content.

Apogee Elite dual wavelength 755/1064 has been a great experience.
755 burned my dark scrotal skin the first session so I'm very pleased the center had the 1064nm to turn to.
oregonfpdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2008, 06:00 AM   #12
homongsteve1
Banned

Default Toronto Laser Hair Removal Treatment

you do have to go back for touch ups every few years, or when the hair begins to regrow, but for the most part the hair stays gone.The cost for a touch up treatment is the same as regular treatment. The more and denser the hair, the more painful it will be (or so I have been advised and so my experience has proven)...

Last edited by Chris; 01-03-2009 at 11:41 PM.
homongsteve1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #13
bluechip

Default What success...

Iv'e been having Laser Brazillian treatments done. Four to be exact. Stings a little, but worth the discomfort given the results. I have coarse hair and lighter skin which makes me a good candidate for the best hair removal results. Although I am hearing about the newer laser equipment treating areas with great results. Anyways it is suggested treatments to be six to eight weeks apart. I personally go five to six weeks. Hair does start growing a little in that time which is the best time to get zapped again. My hair has been growing back thinner and thinner between appointments. I'm about Ninety percent hair free and it is awesome! No more itchy stubby hair after a couple days shaving. My girlfriend loves it. She thought it a little weird at first til she went down and got a closer look(ya know!) Now she wouldn't have it any other way! Oh yeah! It happened the same way with other past relationships when I used to shave.
Reply back if you need to know of a couple places that are affordable for laser hair removal in the LA area. Hope you liked my post....
bluechip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2014, 05:40 PM   #14
ssebq6

Default bare down there

I have been going to a spa for laser hair removal for almost 4 years now. I have been determined to get totally hairless down there. I am 99.5 % bald down there after about 20 full Brazilian's and lot's of electrolysis to get the gray hairs. I haven't shaved down there in over a year. I go for electrolysis every 6 weeks to get the few hairs that grew back removed. Almost there - fewer hairs each time

I also did my underarms. No hair has grown there for a couple years except for an occasional stray. I had my legs done - just a few hairs left there. I can go weeks without shaving. I also did my abs, chest and arms. But still have some hair on arms and chest but can easily shave it off - did not get as much laser there.

I have no regrets. My wife likes it and it turns me on to be permanently bald down there. No more red bumps, ingrown hairs, or razor burn. Legs and underarms were easy. Pubic area takes a long time
ssebq6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2014, 06:07 PM   #15
ssebq6

So few people participate on this forum. That's a shame

Last edited by ssebq6; 01-05-2015 at 10:46 PM.
ssebq6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015, 11:06 AM   #16
maddy_hendrex

you will not look as beautiful as u would be if you don't take care of your hair along side with removing it from undesired places so this is my advise for you
hello every one , a few years ago i got so scared as i started having a hair loss problem when my friend suggested me with some advices that im about to share with you
i have learned a lot of stuff to take care of my hair along side with using some awesome natural products
one of the best things to do is to put olive oil on your scalp before you sleep and then wash up when you wake up .. this got me to increase the speed of treatment and also guarantee the sustainability of the results
one other awesome thing to do along side or after using these products is garlic take one or two cloves of garlik and smach it with a rock one time or use the back of your knife (donít cut it into half so you donít ruin the cells) then rub the garlic on your scalp or light hair (almost scalp) and your hair will start to grow again
here are some methods that can help you have the best experience and results with your hair care http://best10for.com/hair-care/10-best-natural-hair-treatment-techniques-for-women-and-men/
i want you to share your experiences with us in the comments so we all have benefit and exchange information in order to help each other
maddy_hendrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2015, 12:26 PM   #17
ankitamarmm123

i do not need to do anything like that right now,since its been only 2 months cant say about the future,but yes right now all things are just perfect.
http://marmm.com/
ankitamarmm123 is offline   Reply With Quote