4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Provider Recommendations

Unread 11-12-2005, 09:08 AM   #1
blueangel

Default Laser Treatment near you

As with many personal services like laser hair removal there may be many different providers around near where you live, on the internet, in the papers. This can also get confusing as to which one to choose and which one is the best solution. When choosing someone for this treatment, i think the best bet is to go on other people recommendations. Ive used this type of service and the company i chose was Lasercare. As i do go on the web alot i was pleased to see they had a website for me to view so i could see all there services. I was also pleased as they had a clinic near me. They have 17 clinics in the U.k so there is bound to be one near your home. There prices are really affordable and they are really friendly. Having personal areas of the body exposed for hair remvoal can be quite embarassing BUT they didnt make any show of me, they acted professional and also very friendly. I felt at ease and will be going again.
There website is here:
http://www.lasercare-clinics.co.uk
and if you are in the uk, you can view this page and see that there may be a clinic near you.
http://www.lasercare-clinics.co.uk/Locations/
They also have a Freephone number if you need further information.
0800 028 7222
Hope this information helps you all.

--Epictetus (55-135 AD) Greek Philosopher
blueangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 04:50 PM   #2
Chrissie

To be honest i go to the shop in our small town as its the cheaper option but looking at those prices maybe that would be affordable. I think i will have a look around on the internet and see whats out there, ill post my findings here
Chrissie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2005, 06:33 PM   #3
blueangel

Read this article thats posted in the main section of this site then i think you would choose to look further than your shop around the corner due to price ranges. It seems the U.S get charged alot more than the U.K for Hair Removal. We should think ourselves lucky us U.K folk
http://www.4laserhairremoval.com/article/pricing-guide/

--Epictetus (55-135 AD) Greek Philosopher
blueangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #4
riskey58

Default laser treatment

I just moved to the area and am still looking for a good place to go. I have checked out a couple places, but still haven't decided.
riskey58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #5
tater03

I am thinking about going to a place that was recommended to me from a few of my friends. It does seem that it is more expensive in the States to have it done.
tater03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
riskey58

I have noticed that too. I wonder why it is so much more in the states then elsewhere.
riskey58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2010, 04:02 AM   #7
laserelect

Reason it's higher priced is because let's face it the U.S is just plain old way more vain and superficial then most the world. Higher the demand, higher the prices. I think Americans invented wrongly that body hair is ugly and nasty, rest of the world just hasn't bought into that screwed up idea yet.
laserelect is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #8
ryanfreeman

For anybody in the So-Cal area, the best place that I have tried for laser hair removal is naficy medical group or http://www.naficymedicalgroup.com/
they are the best at what they do and if you are in the area, I recommend you give a try.
ryanfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote