4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Men

Unread 11-23-2008, 01:29 AM   #11
Paola29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekkle626 View Post
I filled a complaint with BBB for Lite touch laser and Laser Cosmetica. It seems to me that there is something very sketchy going on between these two companies. I even spoke to the president of laser cosmetica, Ryan Bloch. He had very very little knowledge of what is going on. They hate me at laser cosmetica because I keep calling to find out information. What bothers me the most is that this is not like buying a sofa. This has do with our skin and bodies. How can Laser Cosmetica extend such a BIG courtesy if it is not a goood business decision. They are picking and choosing who they are going to treat over the phone. Apparently Lite Touch was supposed to send over all of our files to Laser Cosmetica almost 2 months ago. After the first month I called both companies, Lite touch told me they still had my file and Laser cosmetica told me that they had to physically go and pick our files. In the end I had to beg Lite Touch to fax me over my file and my mom's file. If Laser Cosmetica is doing us a favor why would they go as far as telling their employees to go and physically pick up the files of patients that they have no intention of even treating.

WE PAID FOR SERVICES WE NEVER RECIEVED, NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT IS AFFECTING THE RESULTS OF OUR TREATMENTS.

I JUST WANT MY TREATMENTS!!!!!!!!!
Do you have your file on hand and laser cosmetica is still refusing to treat you? I agree with you, something is going on between these two companies.
Why would laser cosmetica "honor" Lite Touch Contracts without any benefit?According to them they are just trying to do us a favor but the doorman at the Columbus Circle location told me that laser cosmetica took Lite Touch's equipment in exchange for the services they would have to provide to Lite Touch clients. This a big mess!
Paola29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2008, 09:24 AM   #12
fgueits728

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIDUDE View Post
We should sue them in a class action suit
I'm serious,I'll be down with ya. We can also go after laser Cosmetica. Anybody know a good lawyer?
fgueits728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #13
fgueits728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paola29 View Post
Do you have your file on hand and laser cosmetica is still refusing to treat you? I agree with you, something is going on between these two companies.
Why would laser cosmetica "honor" Lite Touch Contracts without any benefit?According to them they are just trying to do us a favor but the doorman at the Columbus Circle location told me that laser cosmetica took Lite Touch's equipment in exchange for the services they would have to provide to Lite Touch clients. This a big mess!
I'm serious,I'll be down with ya. We can also go after laser Cosmetica. Anybody know a good lawyer?
Unread 12-04-2008, 09:26 AM   #14
fgueits728

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekkle626 View Post
I've been screwed by lite touch laser! they didnt even tell me that they were going bankrupt..only that laser cosmetica woudl be handling us!! I am so furious....couple of thousand down the drain! there are hundreds of us
Unread 12-20-2008, 12:48 AM   #15
Paola29

Default Go to Yelp.com

Please post your complaint and email on www.yelp.com , there is a group getting together to do something against Lite Touch.

Here is the link
http://www.yelp.com/biz/lite-touch-laser-new-york
Paola29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2009, 03:33 PM   #16
Aidan80

Default Please help to deal with LaserCosmetica

Dear Pekkle,
could you please, give me contact info of LaserCosmetica Ryan Block.
This company is screwing me over and no one in this damn company seems to care or at least call back!!!!!!!
Please help me out!
Aidan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #17
Aidan80

Angry Good lawyer for lawsuit hell out of LaserCosmetica

OMG, I am very mad at this company, If someone want to join me - I know a lawyer who would help us!
Aidan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #18
Panitzshea

Angry I too was scammed by Laser Cosmetica!!!

I went there for help with mild acne and blemishes from acne on my face and back, they signed me up for packages that were on sale...microdermabrasion and chemical peels...my first treatment went well...the second treatment was with a different person that recommended I do a stronger treatment to yield results...to make a long story short, she burned me and I had tiny little scabs all over my face and upper back, I asked for a refund and told them I didn't want to use their services anymore...I was told to put cortisone cream on my skin to avoid scarring...I have permanent scars...This was back in early 2007, they refused to give me a refund, they will not contact me, they took over $3,000, ruined my credit with "Carecredit" and they're still practicing....now they don't do chemical peels on women of color! I wonder why?....I'm fed up and I feel like they should get away with conning people and stealing money. I was told I was going to get a refund from the manager named Sabrina....now supposedly she no longer works there....how convient...
Panitzshea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2009, 01:37 PM   #19
Panitzshea

Sign me up, I'm ready to take legal action, I'm out $3,000.00 and they negatively affected my credit...how do you get in touch with Ryan Bloch?
Panitzshea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #20
kimadam

Hair removal is considered by many as just another task in the capturing world of self repair. It can start to think that way, particularly if you are not fulfilled with your present form of hair removal. There are a few easy ways to examine your needs and find out if there may be another method better matched to you. There are many different types of people in the world, each with different skin and hair types.A variety of elements affect the things that will work greatest and worst for you.

hair styling scissors
kimadam is offline   Reply With Quote