4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Home Laser Hair Removal

Unread 08-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
kate

Smile How about Silk地 hair laser removal device

I'm new to 4laserhairremoval.com, so I want to say hi to everyone first.I want to remove unwanted hair on my body,but I heard the device Silk地 that you can use at home for laser removal,so I should buy one of this device or go to a laser hair removal clinics? Could some one give me some advice?
kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
gagirl

I own a Silkn and I personally really love it. It doesn't use a laser which is why it's safe for home use. It actually works really well. I used it and saw results pretty quickly, and it was virtually pain free. It's so much easier than going to a doctor's office and it costs much less. I totally recommend it
gagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
hairlessman

I know this thread is a little old but thought I'd chime in with my experience.

I'm a guy and I have some back hair. Not the thick gorilla type but just sparse hair that I really don't like. I had electrolysis treatment about 15 years ago but it was getting expensive so I gave up on it.

I saw an Oprah show where they reviewed the Silkn and the Tria and they were pretty impressed with the Silkn results over the Tria. I did some Googling and saw that Rachael Ray also did a similar review and came to the same conclusion.

I saw one older post here that the Silkn costs about $800 which kinda turned me off but after doing some searching it looks like the price has come down quite a bit. I got mine on for $449 which I was more than happy to pay.

I was a little concerned about the techology they use since it seems so new but they had a good video on the site which explained how it works and it make me feel at ease.

I have used if for 2 treatments already and am very pleased with the results and I'm pretty confident that the hair will be non-existent in a couple to a few more treatments.

One thing to note is that the lamps last for 750 flashes so you will need to replace them. The one I got came with 3 lamps and so far I'm still on the first lamp. They do have a chart on their website that gives a general guideline on how many "flashes" you need per armpit, bikini line etc. I saw that the replacement lamps cost about $45 each so even with that cost factored in it's still much cheaper and much more convenient than visiting a laser center.

I hope this review helps anyone considering buying one of these devices.

Oh, and feel free to ask me any questions you may have from my experience so far.

Last edited by Chris; 03-08-2011 at 08:51 PM.
hairlessman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 06:58 AM   #4
kimadam

The Silk地 home hair removal machine was analyzed for clinical protection and efficacy. Home hair removal was the long time target of patients from the early days of using lasers and pulse light for hair removal. Based on the strong wish to be rid of unnecessary hair from different parts of face and body.

hair scissors
kimadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2012, 06:54 AM   #5
sssuum

The Silk’n home hair removal system is the best sell in 2011.
But can not use on the face.
u can go to this site,they recommend a new home lser hair removal systems can use on the face.
www.laserhairremoval-athome.com
sssuum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hair laser removal, silk地