4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Men

View Poll Results: As a man, would you worry/do you worry about booking in for laser hair removal?
No of course not, i dont care what anyone thinks 7 58.33%
I do worry who will see me, or what they may think , as i am male... 2 16.67%
Im not really scared, i do get a little paranoid when im there though. 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 11-21-2005, 04:51 PM   #1
Chrissie

Default Are men...

How many of you men actually worry about or would worry about booking in for hair removal treatment? Does it bother you at all or do you not care what anyone thinks?
Does anyone know what the percentages are for how many women are treated and how many women are treated each year?
Id like to know the figures no that.
Chrissie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2005, 04:23 PM   #2
eShutterBUG

I don't really care, but when its getting done I can imagine that I would be paranoid about who would see me. I'm not generally like that though.
eShutterBUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2005, 04:19 AM   #3
peter

I voted for the first option which is "No of course not, i dont care what anyone thinks". The first time I got laser hair removal done, I kind of worried about what people would think. But now I don't care what anyone thinks about it, it doesn't phase me at all.
Unread 08-13-2008, 12:09 PM   #4
JIM

i go to a doctor's office so this does not bother me. my doctor is a female and a P.A. She require that a nurse be present for all treatment which it's fine with me. but when i make an appointment at the desk i get a funny look sometime. 2 times she ask me what i was having so she can save the right time slot, both time was when there was people behind me. i had to say laser pubic area plus extra and i hear a giggle behind me.
JIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #5
bluechip

Thumbs up A little at first...

At my first full Brazillian treatment I felt a little intimidated when I was there. When I was paying, the girl at the counter couldn't hear what I said when I was paying, so I had to speak up, but after that i remembered what I was there for. I wanted to be hairless. I was the only guy waiting to be treated in the 5 times I was there. I did feel the things women must have been thinking when I was there. It felt to me that they were thinking I was some kind of exhibitionist or weirdo or something. Now I want world to see that I am hairless! I especially wanted to know womens opinion. So I showed a couple girl FRIENDS. Two of them have never seen this on a guy before but were curious and had mixed feelings. Later they said they thought about it and found it to be somewhat of a turn on and kind of sexy. WOW! Thats what I wanted to hear. Kinda how women must feel when they get a boob job. I guess I am somewhat of an exhibitionist. My girlfriend loves it.
bluechip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #6
Alvester.M

Good thinking and attitude ..Actually nothing wrong with being hairless is just a personal preference. After all, it becomes trendy nowadays.

Alvester Mininger-learntomanscape.com
Attn: Men who seek for hair free solution - Grab free "A Complete Guide for Hair Removal Guide"
Alvester.M is offline   Reply With Quote