4 laser hair removal

Go Back   4 Laser Hair Removal Forums > General Laser Hair Removal > Laser Hair Removal for Men

Unread 08-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
MatthewH

Default IPL on back for more than a year?

Hello there,

I am a 28 year old male. My skin is pale and my hair is dark brown, and I still have a lot of hair on my back. Last year, I signed up for a good promotion at a clinic to get one years worth of IPL treatments. Since then, I have been going every 4-5 weeks. I have so far went for about 11 or 12 treatments. Tomorrow is my last session. They have given the option to sign up for another year with the same promotion I got last year.

Overall, maybe 10% - 20% of the hair has not grown back, and the remaining hair has thinned down maybe 40%. Some of the hair, on my lower back, which was pretty thin before, is almost like peach fuzz now, but the hair on my shoulder blades still seems pretty coarse, though it has thinned a bit. But for the last couple of months I haven't noticed much of an improvement anywhere.

Would it be worthwhile to sign up for another years worth of treatment, or should I just save my money? Does it lose it's effectiveness over time, or does my body start to tolerate it, hence why I haven't seen much improvement lately.

Thanks,

Matthew

Last edited by MatthewH; 08-30-2012 at 10:27 PM.
MatthewH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #2
Alvester.M

Hi,

Alternately, you can use home kit and maintain your hairless skin regularly and save up time and money for hiring professional to do it for you.

Alvester Mininger-learntomanscape.com
Attn: Men who seek for hair free solution - Grab free "A Complete for Men Hair Removal Guide"
Alvester.M is offline   Reply With Quote